hell is over
Saturday, February 23, 2008
i realised i haven't blogged for quite some time. mainly because i had all sorts of crap to clear from mon to wed, and was slacking on thurs. friday...was meant for sth else. lol.

i just read someone's blog, and i'm starting to wonder what exactly 'class spirit' is. simply being guai lan? hmm. well, sometimes i wish i could join that class, but now my position is like...having to deal with that class more. I hope not la, but if there's a need it's not up to me to decide. and poor me, will be gl-ed by tt class. haix. all your fault la, ask me do this kinda thing. like wat ms tay said, you should pay me 500 bucks for admin fee. lol.

somehow tt class always 'attracted' me, I donno why. but i know i'm never as guai lan as they are la, so I can forget about all those kind of funny thoughts i had in my dream.

but i really wonder why I'm the one doing all this crap, and not them.

whatever la. not important. what matters most that the matter is settled. yeah.
ah well. I have tons of things to do this weekend. and I mean tons. I wonder if I can ever finish them, given H3 Oral Defence is next Fri.

good luck to me. and stop slacking!!! lol.

ganbatte.